Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lost Tooth ... Literally

The other day Addie showed us that her bottom tooth was super loose, I couldn't believe it!  In my mind she is still my little girl how could she possibly have a loose tooth?  We told her to watch for it to fall out and keep it so the tooth fairy could visit her.  The next day I realized she had lost her tooth and asked her where it was, she didn't even realize she had lost it!  We figured she swallowed it, because we searched the house for it and couldn't find it anywhere.  I told her to leave a note under her pillow and the tooth fairy would still visit her.  Addie asked what the tooth fairy would bring, I said most likely a quarter, to which she replied "why"?  I asked her what she thought the tooth fairy would bring and she said, "On 'Super Why' she brought a toothbrush and toothpaste", so I told her maybe that is what the tooth fairy will bring you too.  The tooth fairy pulled through and left an Aerial toothbrush and princess toothpaste under her pillow.  Addie was so excited and loves brushing her teeth.  I still can't believe she has lost her first tooth!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Leave it to Super Why to switch it up on the parents! I can't believe she's already lost a tooth, that's crazy!! The blog looks darling ... so festive!