Sunday, April 18, 2010

Growing Up

Addie and Izze are growing up right before our eyes. Izze no longer just lays calmly in her crib to fall asleep. She has to turn in circles, sit up and bounce, throw her binki around, cover herself with her blanket and then finally drift off to sleep on her bumper pads. Addie loves to be an entertainer and imagine up her own little stories. She reenacts "Dora" a lot, and also "Super Why" stories. She has many imaginary friends, which I think is so cute and I love to listen to her stories.

5 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

Aww they are so cute :)

Warner said...

aren't little girls fun!! and it's so true they grow up so quickly!! i'm trying to take it all in before i miss it :)

Anonymous said...

I miss them! I can't wait until I come home. :)

stephanie said...

Why is it that a three-year-old has much cuter hair than me?? She is so lucky to have such good hair. Cute new blog design!

Karen Wilde said...

Adorable girls!